Monday, August 2, 2010

Why cancel Google Services?

I've been listening to the Alex Jones Show and I have been guarding myself by taking what he says with a grain of salt. Before I buy any of his claims I look into his sources myself to see if they line up. I think this is how an independent thinker operates, independent thinkers like myself don't buy into anything unless we look into the facts ourselves.

Well some recent developments in what I've learned is that Google, the tech giant was founded by the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) so I am cancelling as many of my services with them as I can. For example I used Gmail; the main reason was that I could funnel all my email accounts into the Gmail system just like you can with outlook or Thunderbird. Well I am going to delete my Gmail account once I get some stuff sorted out. I'm looking into using another blog service that is available to me since my blogs are on blogger which is owned by Google. I'll still keep a Google profile for use with blogger since I am part of the Canadian Preppers Network which uses Google.

My source for this information that Google is a CIA front company comes from an article on infowars.com called Ex-Agent: CIA Seed Money Helped Launch Google. An interesting comment by an ex-CIA intelligence agent Robert David Steele in the article are

"I think Google took money from the CIA when it was poor and it was starting up and unfortunately our system right now floods money into spying and other illegal and largely unethical activities, and it doesn't fund what I call the open source world," said Steele, citing "trusted individuals" as his sources for the claim.

Another good article this one on prisonplanet.com is called ``Former Intelligence Agent Says Google In Bed With CIA`` on this article I found this link to an audio recording of Alex Jones interview with Robert David Steele. It`s tough to find anything about the reality of Google`s relationship with the CIA so seeing that I can`t find a whole lot of credible information on these claims but I don`t want to risk it and I`m pulling as many of my Google services. I`m keeping Youtube and Blogger for commitments I have with friends who use Google services so I don`t really have a choice. However I am going to scrap my Gmail and Google account as much as I can and I am going to start a Google account with an untruthful alias email to protect my information.

    Now it`s no secret that Google saves your search history and use it to predict what you will do in the future. For this reason I looked for an alternative search engine to Google. I found one that doesn`t record my IP address called ixquick.com. I don`t really have anything to hide I just like my privacy! I highly recommend that you listen to this interview by Alex Jones with Robert David Steele a former CIA agent. I`ll be sure to update you all when I find my alternative blog!

Oh and check out Robert David Steele`s website

[What is your 2010 preparedness plan?]

 
 

Frazer,

 
 

Feel free to follow me on Twitter and check out my Youtube videos.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment