Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Trends Journal - Excellent Resource

Gerald Celente of the Trends Journal has been spot on in regards to his trends forecasting for a long time. He predicted the dot com bubble and the housing bubble. I recommend everyone go and subscribe to the Trends Journal found at www.trendsresearch.com I plan on subscribing soon myself. I've heard Gerald on the Alex Jones show and he seems to be getting things right. I think the Trends Journal can help you with your prepping by helping you make sound investing decisions and know more about what is coming up on the world stage so you know what areas to focus your prepping in. I`ll be sure to do a follow up once I have my membership and can give some first hand experience on how The Trends Journal has helped me!

Watch the video for a feel of what you'll get with The Trends Journal!


No comments:

Post a Comment